Why not ease those aches and pains naturally at the end of the day with a Linseed pack.
These packs are designed to be beneficial when heated for aching body parts, and used from the freezer on sprains and strains to reduce swelling and speed recovery. Linseed, being an oil-based seed does not deteriorate so your pack is built to last many years when care instructions are followed. The linseed pack can be kept in the freezer so it is ready for any use.
Both products are HOME MADE by HAND in AUSTRALIA with 100% COTTON, 100% LINSEED, 100% LOVE, CARE AND HAPPINESS. We often and happily make these for charities and fundraising.
BEFORE USE please read all instructions below AND please use your common sense!
- Take Linseed Pack out of plastic ziplock bag (this is for storage only)
- Place the pack in a CLEAN microwave.
- Heat on high for 1 minute.
- Take pack out and shake to move the linseed around and feel the temperature.
- If you need the pack warmer them place back in the microwave for a further 30 seconds.
- Take it out and shake. You should be feeling
- the warmth in the pack by this stage. You can continue to heat at 30 second intervals until the desired temperature is reached.
- Now, just lay heat pack on the area of your body you wish to have soothed with heat – shoulders, back, chest, stomach, legs, feet. The heat pack usually holds it’s heat for about 20 minutes.
- Simply reheat the pack as required.
- BEWARE, linseed is an oil based seed it can get very hot.
- Heat Pack must cool completely before storing back in the zip lock bag.
- Keeping the pack in it zip lock storage bag, place in the freezer.
- It will take 2-3 hours to get nice and cold.
- When desired temperature is reached, remove from zip lock bag.
- Place on area of body you wish to cool.
LINSEED PACK can be stored in the freezer in zip lock bag so it is
ready for use as a cool pack when needed.
TO HEAT FROM FREEZER
- Remove from freezer and let it sit at room temp for 5 minutes
- Then heat as above instructions.
KEEP IN A CLEAN, COOL, DRY PLACE IN ZIP LOCK BAG. DO NOT GET WET (they are seeds and they will sprout)
- Spot wash only if required with damp cloth and mild soap if needed.
- Dry in direct sunlight.
You can place your linseed pack in a pillow case if more than one person is using it, if you prefer. We recommend you use with a cloth or clothing between you and the pack.